Gates Aviation has a team of experienced and highly regarded professionals including recognised world leaders in the field able to advise on all aspects of aerospace, insurance, commercial, regulatory and liability issues.
We also have a tried and tested global network of foreign correspondent lawyers, who are conversant with aviation law and the relevant liability regimes, and who may work in conjunction with the team at Gates Aviation to best serve the interests of our clients.
We strive to provide practical and commercial advice in order to resolve disputes whether by litigation, arbitration or mediation in all jurisdictions worldwide. A variety of nationalities and backgrounds allow the firm to bring a rich cultural and linguistic diversity to Gates Aviation.
We offer competitive fees and flexible charging structure tailored to our clients’ needs. Where appropriate we also provide Bordereau reporting systems with a view to reducing costs.
Gates Aviation can advise on:
- Risk management and disaster planning
- The legal aftermath of major and minor air incidents
- Carriage by air issues involving EU regulations, Warsaw and Montreal Conventions and associated passenger, cargo, baggage, delay and denied boarding claims
- General regional aviation hull and third party liability claims including fixed wing aircraft and helicopters
- Claims arising from surface damage
- Products and airport liability claims
- Various aviation commercial contracts, Conditions of Carriage and website terms and conditions and compliance
- General insurance policy interpretation and coverage issues
- Avn28B & Avn 67B Aviation Financier Endorsement disputes
- Insurers’ and brokers’ duty of care and E&O disputes>
- Hull War claims, and War and All Risks disputes
- Satellite reinsurance issues