Expert Witnesses & Accident Investigations
Because of its highly distinctive attributes, the business of Aerospace gives rise to the need for specialist expertise particularly in the conduct of litigation of accident investigations and criminal investigations and proceedings. Gates Aviation is uniquely able to assist as a “one stop shop” in the provision of expertise in many aspects of the industry with a wide range of consultants.
Our experts have provided support in the context of litigation involving safety management, piloting, air traffic control, airport ground handling and various aspects of design and manufacture of aircraft components. Those services can be brought together at short notice to support an organisation caught up in an accident investigation or criminal enquiries following an accident and can be coupled with the services of experienced and skilled accident investigators and our international network of experienced aviation lawyers led by Sean Gates.
Gates Aviation offers:
- Consultants with expertise in many areas of the aerospace industry
- Experts with experience of participation in Court proceedings both civil and criminal
- Legal and expert operational support in regard to accident investigation, judicial enquiries and criminal investigations/proceedings
- Assistance in liaison with Insurers, Brokers and third parties involved in aircraft accidents
- Advice and support in relation to the prosecution of claims and recovery of uninsured losses in the context of aircraft accidents and incidents
- Impartial advice based on years of experience in insurance related matters
Comprehensive support in relation to accident investigations and criminal proceedings from accident investigators, lawyers and experts in various aspects of industry.